Friday, July 17, 2015

One of my Passions... Real Estate!

Real Estate is one of my passions and it is something that is not work for me as I actually enjoy it. Just like playing my all-time favorite game, Monopoly!

And according to Chairman EG Ong, it's time to make Billions. But for me... I should say, Trillions! haha

At the Joint Oath Taking Ceremonies of PRB-RES (Professional Regulatory Board of Real Estate Service), PRC (Professional Regulation Commission), PhilRES (Philippine Institute of Real Estate Service Practioners, Inc.) and PhilRES Cagayan de Oro Chapter at Mallberry Suites last night, July 16, 2015.


My family together with Mr. Good Morning Real Estate himself, Chairman Eduardo G. Ong of PRB-RES...
It's a small world. I just found out last night that he is one of the many friends of my late father that I had been seeing since I was little. And now, at the farther side of the country, he inducted me as a bonafide Real Estate Broker. Thank you, Chairman Ong!


With my ever supportive ex-girlfriend, now my lovely wife, ...Thank you and I love you! 



Oath Taking Ceremonies



Oath Taking Ceremonies



Putting of PRC pin









Talking business at Day 1! ðŸ’° No time to lose... Haha



With Chairman Eduardo G. Ong of PRB-RES and my mentor Dr./Consultant Pilar Torres Banaag. Thank you!  



My 15 year old wife ...who looks young enough to be my daughter... Haha ðŸ˜˜

No comments:

Post a Comment